Keeping you dry since 2016
Pureworks was founded in 2016 as a specialized product and application company focusing on providing bespoke surface solutions for the South African market. We do not believe in the ‘one-size-fits-all” approach and have the experience to prove it.
Our flagship product Fibrebond was initially developed and used extensively in the mining sector as a preferred and approved waterproofing and sealing product in change houses, both surface and underground dams, roofs, and floors for health and safety solutions.
Since then Fibrebond has gained a reputation as a trusted and permanent solution in the commercial, industrial and housing markets in Gauteng, KZN, and the Western Cape. It has been used especially for waterproofing and damp proofing solutions.
The main focus was to develop products that filled the following gaps:
• South African made products for the harsh SA climate
• Easy to apply (no expensive machinery required and basic skills for the applicators)
• Low maintenance with no annual services required
• Easy to repair should the system be damaged
• Offer extensive warrantees
• Product that can be painted, tiled, or screeded over as required
The management of the company has over a decade of experience in the mining sector, research and development of new products, and over 2 decades in the commercial and residential space. We focus on developing long-term relationships providing guidance and world-class service to clients and companies.
We pride ourselves in assisting with product and maintenance advice to individual clients, companies, body corporates, HOA’s as well as the public sector.